Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Joanne's Edits

Our group decided to delegate certain iconic images to each individual to organise and photograph and after successfully accomplishing to artistically re-capture a similar image via the digital camera, we would all then pass on the best RAW files from our shoots so that each of us could edit within our own style.

Mona Lisaby Leonardo Da Vinci

Another renowned world famous painting, 'considered to be the most famous painting in the world', is the Mona Lisa which our group decided to re-create giving a corporate twist to represent Bloomberg. Below are the four best RAW images that Donna captured during our shoot near the reservoir.





We wanted to capture Faye surrounded by a frame, adding to the idea of our photograph resembling the Mona Lisa, however being difficult for her to hold this still on her own my job was to hold the picture frame in place, which we hoped to edit out my hands during the editing process. Not being completely confident with the use of Photoshop I found this difficult however below is my edited attempt of adding a frame to the picture instead.



After many attempts I still have not been successful at placing a frame how I imagined it to look, I hope that in the future that I will be confident enough to be able to say that I am able to do so and hopefully become a master of Photoshop, being a great believer that practise will one day make permanent!
As such below is my final edited corporate Mona Lisa which I will be presenting to the group as a choice to be used possibly as one of the final images.



The Last Supper

By Leonardo Da Vinci

To create a corporate theme to that with inspiration derived from 'The Last Supper' our group decided to organise a photo shoot within the University and positioned as best we could people in similar stances to that of the original painting. Myself and Russell were also used to model as trying to organise 13 people to be part of our idea was a challenge in itself. Below is the best RAW file that was distributed to the group for editing.


These are my edited images of our corporate themed last supper





My final edits including the Bloomberg Logo


Bloomberg American Gothic 2011

Bloomberg The Thinker 2011

Bloomberg Mona Lisa 2011

Bloomberg The Last Supper 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment